Sunday, October 19, 2008

Over the Rainbow Bridge, Bobo...

I have some sad news. I had to put Bobo down last Friday because he was so dehydrated and malnourished. I took him to the vet for a heartworm check to buy heartworm medicine and the vet checked his fluid levels and told me the disappointing news that it was unlikely Bobo would ever get healthy again. So Kevin (from long distance) and I decided it would be better if Bobo crossed the Rainbow Bridge into Heaven so that he would be at peace and could (finally) feel full and content with a belly full of food. So he's up there now chasing squirrels and rabbits and eating endless amounts of filet mignon and cheese and everything else that made his mouth water here on earth.

We will miss you, Nubbins.

3 comments:

kelsey said...

cameron!! eli and i are just heartbroken for you and kevin. i can't believe bobo is gone! i wish i were still "in the neighborhood" and i would bring you a big plate of warm cookies to cheer you up! how's ruby holding up without her friend and companion? again, we're so sorry!!

Julie said...

AWWWWWWW! I'm so sorry!

sharon said...

hey I'm an old neighbor from tyndall I found your blog off of kelsey's I am sorry about bobo my little girl thought he was so cute I'm sorry -sharon jensen