Monday, December 01, 2008

Good things...

I'm so happy for my friends Kelsey and Eli. They had a tiny (teeny tiny) baby boy last week! He's so cute! Hurray for them!

Ruby no longer has to wear her cone collar and her incision has healed nicely.

I got to see Kevin over Thanksgiving as well as my mom and stepdad and grandparents!

I finally finished my classroom website, of which I'm quite proud (of the fact that I actually finished it, not the website itself).
Here's the link in case you're interested.
http://teacherweb.com/FL/TyndallElementary/Lawracy/

Also, my awesome friend Jen helped me rearrange my classroom so I no longer stare hopelessly at it trying to figure out how I should arrange it.

And finally Kevin found out he's leaving for Afghanistan on Dec. 13 which means he'll be able to come home a little earlier than we originally thought. Hurray!

Yay for good things!

3 comments:

kelsey said...

thanks for the congratulations!!! and i'm so glad you got to see kevin and that he'll get to come home early! that's so fantastic! hope you're doing well. we miss you!!!

Julie said...

Your website is so cute and inspiring!!

Anonymous said...

Hi there, I hackneyed up your blog via Google while searching in requital allowing for regarding earliest grant-in-aid since a marrow rebuke and your mail looks in point of fact stimulating exchange for me