Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Hairwell

I'm growing my hair out because Kevin asked me to. It's one of my "welcome home" presents to him because otherwise I'd chop it all off. It's driving me crazy.

It's funny to me who notices my hair. The lunch room ladies at school always comment on how long it's getting. Now, I truly love the lunch room ladies but I don't know their names. How do they notice my hair growth? And today, a parent volunteer noticed and told me it looks nice. I don't even know whose parent she is (but I have seen her around school at least).

I was just pondering this today. You just never know who is paying attention to you. I've also found that the opposite proves true as well: sometimes those whom you think are or should be paying attention to you turn out not to be. As my friend Jen would say: Innnteresting.

Just somethin' I was thinkin' about.

1 comment:

Jennifer Alyse said...

Innnteresting ..... :)