Monday, May 25, 2009

Twilight

I finally gave in to the Twilight mania. I haven't been really excited to read those Stephanie Meyer books because I am definitely not a vampire kind of reader. However, when books get this much hype, my curiosity usually will get the better of me.

I got the perfect initiation into Twilight. My friend Jen is obsessed (self-proclaimed) with the series and she owns the movie, too. So she and I watched the movie yesterday and here's the best part: she let me ask a zillion questions and compared the movie to the book while the movie was playing. For me, this was a perfect movie experience. Anyone who has gone to a movie with me knows that I'm that girl that asks "Who was that? What just happened? Why is he doing that?" and I know it gets very annoying. So yesterday I got to ask all my questions and get them answered.

The result: I've been infected with Twilight mania.

2 comments:

Julia said...

I'm so excited you're a twilight fan now! I read them and although I am not obsessed I do own the movie. I also read them because of all the hype. The first one is definitely the best, enjoy!

James Eli Peterson said...

so have you read them yet, or just watched the movie? i read them to eli last fall before blake came. it was really fun to do that together, and we would laugh out loud at the cheesy parts. --kelsey