Friday, May 29, 2009

Why moving sucks...

Okay, didn't mean to scare anyone. We're not PCSing yet. The moving I'm referring to is moving all the junk out of my classroom and into my house. Kevin and I are now minus one guest room. That room has now magically been transformed into a storage closet for all my teaching supplies. And, man, do I have a lot!! It irks me to see all the stuff sitting in there, so I keep the door closed. I hate clutter, especially when I can't do anything with it. Yuck. Oh well. I just try not to go in there too much.

And to explain why my teaching stuff is at home and not in a classroom anymore: I found out Tuesday that I was not renewed to Tyndall for some reason other than budget cuts. I don't know what the reasons are, and more than likely I'll never find out for sure. I'm choosing to interpret this turn of events as the next step in God's plan for me, and I'm just along for the ride, waiting to see where I'm supposed to be next. So stay tuned for the next chapter in the story of my teaching career.

Back to my guest room/teacher storage area, I feel that people will not fully comprehend the massive quantities of stuff that I have so I will convey this with before and after photos. Warning: be afraid. Be very afraid.

Before: Nice and neat and organized.


After: Look away!

No comments: