Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Jubilant

Reasons why this Christmas kicks last Christmas's ***!

* Kevin is home, not only in the country, but at our house not working (well, for a week)
* I made 4 kinds of new Christmas cookies, 2 of which are delicious (the other 2 are just good)
* My dad made me a custom craft table with storage on wheels with extension wings (photos later)
* Kevin is home
* All presents are bought and wrapped (and were a week ago)
* Kevin put up outside lights for the first time ever
* Kevin is home
* I got Kevin a really cool gift that he'll love
* Winky (the nickname of our unborn Lawracy child) is getting bigger
* Kevin is home
* I got to use my Magic Bullet food machine for the first time to chop nuts fo cookies and it was awesome!
* Kevin's squadron holiday party was a lot of fun (really really genuine fun)
* Kevin is home

Holiday life is good.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yay for all of the above!!!!! :)
<3 you!
Lizzie

Julia said...

Pictures of Winky?