Saturday, February 20, 2010

Excitement!

This past weekend Kevin and I went to SC to visit family. It was great to see everyone, but that's not why this post is titled "Excitement!". No, one of the great things about going to SC is that there is a huge children's consignment store that my mom found right near where she lives, and we got to go and look for (semi-dirty) buried treasure. I found one thing: a Baby Bjorn for $20! It's the kind that Kevin and I registered for at Target that costs $129 new so we saved $109 (actually we saved $129 because my mom bought it for us)! I took it home and washed it and it's as good as new. Yay! Our first official piece of baby gear (that is used, but whatever). Then my dad ordered our second official piece of baby gear: a travel system stroller/carseat thing. It's exactly the one we (I) wanted and I even assembled it all by myself. Now there's a big yellow and black stroller and carseat sitting in the corner of our living room. It almost looks like we might have children living here or something. :) Very cool (and weird).

2 comments:

Julia said...

I think you might be having a baby soon. It's really dawning on me.

kelsey said...

fun!