Thursday, September 09, 2010

HAIL TO THE SLEEPING GODS!

Eden finally slept from 8:30 till 4:30 last night, then went back to sleep till 8:00 this morning.

It's time to celebrate by doing housework! Without a kid in my arms!!

Hurray!!

(In case you didn't guess, she hasn't been sleeping well for the past few weeks and it's been driving me crazy and leaving me exhausted, which then led to a cold that I still have remnants of. But she FINALLY slept well last night. Hallelujah! I know it's trivial, but I'll take my small victories where I can get them. Yee hah!)

3 comments:

kelsey said...

hooray!!! here's to another great night's sleep tonight!

Anonymous said...

makes you apprciate the small things...never thought sleep would be a luxury, huh?

Jennifer Alyse said...

It's not trivial. It's HUGE deal. A rest mommy makes a happy mommy. Why do you think she hasn't been sleeping well? Eli hasn't been either and turns out he has an ear infection. Miss you lots!