Friday, October 08, 2010

No more public baby hoo-hoos

After many requests from paranoid, I mean concerned people who love Eden very much, I have agreed to privatize the videos of Eden that have her hoo-hoo in them. Apparently there are sickos in the world who would take advantage of my baby's cute nakey-ness on the Internet so I have now password-protected the videos. I suppose the next step will be to password-protect the photos I have on flickr, too. I don't think I have too many, though. The reason she's naked on most of the videos is because that's when I think she feels best and is motivated to do stuff like roll over and giggle and be animated.

So, anyway, the reason I'm writing a post about this is ultimately so I can share the password with the people who want to see the videos. If you want the password, email me and I'll tell you.

Toodles!

No comments: