Friday, January 07, 2011

Eden's newest tricks

She's not crawling yet, but it'll be soon. Here she is a-scoochin' away. You'll need the same password my other videos need because yes, she is naked in this one. And by the way, the background noise for this one is strange. I was on hold with the medical clinic on base and their prerecorded message was playing on speakerphone. I do believe this noise helped motivate Eden to go for it.

scooching...almost crawling from Cameron Lawracy on Vimeo.



And as bath time is still one of her favorite times of day, here's another video of her in the bath, this time licking the water. I find it pretty funny. And yes, you'll need the password again.

licking the bath water from Cameron Lawracy on Vimeo.

1 comment:

Julia said...

I like how your videos are around a minute long because my attention span is so short! I am so jealous of your puppy too. You have so much cuteness in your house now tha it should be illegal