Wednesday, September 14, 2011

It's been several weeks since my last post, mostly because we went to Ohio and Michigan to visit a bunch of friends from college for a while. Then I had to take a while to recuperate from that trip. That was a LOT of time in the car with Eden, keeping her entertained. But now I'm (mostly) rested and ready to resume regular life. This won't be a long post but here's a quick review of our lives the past few weeks.

DSCN2819
Still loves the bath. Now loves it even more with the addition of Mr. Bubble.

DSCN2667
My two favorite human beings.

DSCN2702
A fun trip to an AWESOME Diners, Drive-ins, and Dives restaurant in Cincinatti.

DSCN2639
The obligatory plumber butt shot. Hilarious.

DSCN2616
File this one in my "bad mommy" file along with the knife-sucking picture and alcohol bottle sucking picture. I swear I was right next to her. I have a video of her getting down. I'll post it later. It's hilarious.

Toodles!

2 comments:

kelsey said...

i was just thinking about your lack of blogging! so thanks for the update. you hound me and hound me and when i start blogging regularly again, you don't even comment! hee hee. call me when you get a chance. we should most definitely catch up! xoxo

Anonymous said...

Good update...looks like you guys had lots of fun on your trip. I love and look so forward to these day in the life blogs...