Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Random thoughts

Don't you love when somebody pulls you around on a huge box? SO much better than the actual wagon that came in the box.
DSCN3592

Best place to sit in the house: in Mom's lap. Bonus: on the dog in Mom's lap.
DSCN3593

I brushed and fixed her hair 5 minutes before this shot. It's a losing battle. But one I'm happy to continue having. :)
DSCN3599

Washed out nostril shot. Not great photography but very funny. (Plus it kind of reminds me of Eden seeing the light of Heaven shine down upon her or something. Call me crazy. I've seen too many hokey movies.)
DSCN3619

This is our life lately. Just strolling along. All's well with everyone.

3 comments:

kelsey said...

you are such a cute pregnant person. and you made a really cute baby, so i can't wait to see how cute the next one is. and i can't wait to see you next week!

Anonymous said...

Random is good...nice memories to create...

Julia said...

I see from the second picture that Eden is already reading 1000 page books! Good job mommy!