Monday, April 16, 2012

Newborn photos

Our friend from church, Amber, came over a few hours after Wynn was born to take photos of her and of Eden meeting her for the first time. Here are just a few of my favorites. I'll post more later.

FYI: We are all doing very well. Everyone is happy and healthy and adjusting beautifully! Thanks to everyone for all the well wishes. Apologies for my lack of response to texts. Combined, Kevin and I have received over 250 texts in the last several days, so we haven't responded to them all. But know we appreciate you thinking of us! :)

IMG_3976

IMG_3983

IMG_4011

IMG_4027

IMG_4036

IMG_4055

3 comments:

Amy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amy said...

What precious pictures of Eden meeting Wynn for the first time. I can see a lot of you in Wynn. You have two beautiful girls!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures...one of Mommy holding the girls would be nice...