Monday, February 18, 2013

Busy-ness

Last week was pretty crazy for us here in LawracyLand. My mom was visiting for the week. Friday she was supposed to leave by lunch, but my doula client went in the labor and had her baby, so thankfully my mom was able to stay with the girls while Kevin was at work. Then, that afternoon, my dad and Kathy came to visit for the weekend. Eden and Winnie had a blast with their grandparents. Companions who constantly play hide-and-seek, chase, read books, blocks, coloring, and snuggling with Sparty -- score. Winnie was happy toddling around (she's completely walking now, by the way) after them.

This week we are finally back to a regular schedule. Kevin leaves for Ohio for training in March, so we are soaking up his company as much as possible.

2013 02 03 winnie eden 03

2013 02 03 winnie dress mommy made

2013 01 30 winnie mango

2013 02 03 winnie eden mommy daddy

Oh, and we have entered the i-world. Kevin and I got iPhones. They completely overwhelm me. Kevin has fallen in obsession with Words with Friends. He plays against himself just to see what words he can make. It's kind of funny. And annoying.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww beautiful family photo - you guys are adorable!!! (and your hair is so long Cam!) Miss you bunches!
Lizzie

kelsey said...

YAY for iPhones! Give me your info and we can iMessage and FaceTime. I've been meaning to call and never remember at a convenient time for you (always too early in the morning for you lazy bones!) Eli's in Turkey this week, so my nights are...boring. Give me a call! Miss you!!!

Anonymous said...

Had a great visit...love all of the pictures.

Julia said...

Love the pictures. PS I love Words With Friends!

Jennifer Alyse said...

Yes I want the info too! We can facetime!!!! WOOHOOO!!!! Love you !