Friday, February 01, 2013

Daddy Adventures

With Kevin leaving in a few months, we've been trying to spend extra time together lately. We are working on an ABC book in which all the letters will have something to do with Kevin, such as M is for motorcycle (and then there'll be a picture of Kevin and Eden "riding" on Daddy's motorcyle [riding meaning sitting on it stationary in the garage]) and B is for boots ( with a photo of Kevin's work boots).

We went to the park to take some photos, too.
2013 01 27 park 02_edited

2013 01 27 park 05_edited

I found this idea on Pinterest to take out the middle sections of a Swiffer and let your kids use it and Eden loves to use "Eden's broom."
2013 01 24 eden swiffering 04_edited

I love this photo of Kevin and the girls. Every day when he comes home, this happens. Eden calls it "two babies" when we hold both girls at the same time. I think this photos just personifies what being a dad is all about - the love and strength that a father provides.
2013 01 30 daddy two babies_edited

Winnie is already 9 1/2 months old. I can't believe she'll be one year old this April. Time is a-flyin'.
2013 01 30 winnie 9.5 months 03

She is getting into all kinds of mischief. Sometimes Eden gets in the way helps.
2013 01 23 winnie eden chair 01

So that's our life lately. Happy and content. :)


3 comments:

kelsey said...

So glad you're doing the book! I hope I get to see it one day! And that is the perfect Daddy picture. In my house it would be the three of my boys in a doggy pile, but the same gist!

Anonymous said...

I love this post. I hope to see the book someday too. What special memories you are making for the girls.
Amy

Anonymous said...

I love these updates...what a happy house....see you all very soon.