Monday, March 11, 2013

So many things going on...

The big news: we have a new family member.

Meet Mac.

Mac

I love him. I don't even know how to work him. But I love him. Kevin, watch out.

So onto less exciting things. Tomorrow the girls and I are venturing to Ohio to visit Kevin while he is training at Wright Patterson AFB in Dayton. Luckily Kevin got approval for us to stay in TLF, which is basically a little house - much better than a hotel room. I'm way less concerned about sleeping arrangements and napping schedules now that we will stay in TLF.

Before we leave, though, I thought I'd share some photos that I've taken with my new AWESOME 50mm prime lens (at least I think that's what it's called). Again, as with Mac, I'm not the best at using it yet, but I'll get there. Some day. Until then, practice practice practice. And luckily I have two cutie little subjects to practice with (in my objective mom opinion).

2013 03 10 winnie outside 12

2013 03 10 eden outside 02

The following one is my new favorite "artsy" (and by artsy, I mean purely accidental. I totally have no clue how I took this photo, but I love it) photo.
2013 03 10 eden outside 01

2013 03 07 eden sparty 01

2013 03 07 winnie 01

2013 02 26 winnie 10.5 months 05

And this one just cracks me up:
2013 02 25 eden daddy basket 02

Toodles! Wish me luck traveling by myself for the first time with both girls in tow.


1 comment:

kelsey said...

LOVE these pictures! And so excited for you on your new favorite thing: iMac. So awesome!