Friday, April 05, 2013

Redneck Sledding and more

Hello, everyone.

I have nothing specific to write about in this post. Just thought I'd show you some more photos.

And whoever asked if I made the Easter dresses, no, I did not. Winnie's is a gift from someone at church, and I found Eden's at a consignment sale. I haven't been in my sewing room in more than I month. I'm having sewing withdrawals.

So anyway, here are some more photos from our life lately.

Untitled

Right before Easter, Kevin went to the clearance plant section at Lowe's (his favorite shopping area) and got a bunch of spring flowers to plant in our yard. Winnie likes to pick the buds off the flowers.

Untitled

Winnie alternates between sucking her thumb and forefinger. It's so funny to see her suck her pointer finger.

Untitled

While Kevin was in Ohio, it snowed enough to go sledding so he bought a sled. He brought it home with him and it is Eden's new favorite toy. So I now present: Redneck Sledding!

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Yep, that's how we do it down here in Alabammy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Returning to 1/2 of your roots?...