Wednesday, September 04, 2013

First Day of Preschool

Untitled

Today is Eden's first day of preschool. I use the term "preschool" loosely, as it's a twice-weekly, three-hour long "class" that basically teaches them a letter of the alphabet each time they go, sprinkled among playing, snacking, running around, and more playing. But, I had to pack a snack in a lunchbox and an extra pair of clothes AND get up to an alarm this morning. That counts as school to me. (Don't you just love the first day of school ensemble? Dressed herself, this one.)

So off my little three-year-old went. She just plopped herself down at a table and started chewing on a block.

Untitled

That's my girl.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on her first day...and a small break for you...and Kevin coming home. Have fun....