Sunday, November 03, 2013

Family Photos

I know I told you in the last post that the next post I wrote would be the continuation of the Halloween one, but I'm going to interject a quick post about our family photos that a friend from church took while Kevin was here in September. Which one is your favorite?

Lawracy#1

Lawracy#2

Lawracy#3

Lawracy#4F

Lawracy#5

Enjoy!

P.S. We are not going to find out where we are going to move next until the end of January. Kevin just found this out on Friday. And he isn't going to be able to come home in January because the conference he was coming for was cancelled. So I guess I'll let you know where we are living next next year.

3 comments:

kelsey said...

Saddest news on two fronts! I'm sorry to hear them both for your sake. How are you doing? Hoping to talk to you today, cause IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY! And I like the top picture best. They're all great though.

Julia said...

I agree that the top photo is the best!

Mayumi said...

Such a beautiful family! I miss you all :)
- Sister Matsuoka