Tuesday, July 08, 2014

Beach, Pennsylvania, Saudi Arabia...later?

News Update:

1. I do not like living at the beach. I do not like living in someone else's house. I miss my stuff. Shallow, I am. Yes.

2. Baby number 3 is on the way. Due in early Feb. Feeling fine-ish. Nauseated and very tired all the time. I have energy from waking up till about 2, then I'm useless.

3. Saudi Arabia has been delayed. Visa-issuing problems and other issues have arisen so we are putting ARAMCO on the back burner, but Kevin will still continue to actively pursue a job there.

4. So instead, he is looking at working at a company called Lutron (dimmer-switch inventor people) in Pennsylvania, about an hour north of Philly. We went there last week for an interview for Kevin and to just visit the area and we fell in love. Hopefully that will work out. We will know something within the next week or so.

5. It's hot at the beach. I do not like hot.

6. I've been very complainy. I blame pregnancy. What else can I blame? Because it's not my fault. I'm perfect. *I forgive your eye rolling.*

That's all. I miss everyone very much. And I can't wait to resume a normal life in which we have a schedule and routine. And our own house. And our stuff. And closet space. And all my clothes. And my pots and pans. And knives. And a pantry. And and and...

3 comments:

Amy said...

Congratulations on baby three. Woo hoo.

Anonymous said...

congratulations all around...

The Toronto Family said...

I just have to say this is JUST how I felt in July too! we were in our house but NO stuff for 6 weeks! we I think how are finally getting a routine. But I still miss everyone like CRAZY! including you!