Sunday, July 06, 2008

blogging hiatus

So I'm gonna hang my head in shame for ignoring my blog for 2 years - yes, 2 years. No excuses, I'm just lame. But recently some friends shared their blog with me and it re-energized my blogging ambitions.

Hence, let's commence with a quickie update.

Kevin: He pinned on 1st Lieutenant in May and is working with the 2nd AMU in AMXS at Tyndall AFB. He's also taking MBA classes in logistics.

Dogs: Ruby has a torn ACL but she's still running around eating boxes and loving life. Bobo's mega-esophagus is doing a little better and he's not barfing as much because Kevin built him a dog high chair. For real.

Me: I'm teaching summer camp at the local Junior Museum and casually job searching for new prospects for the fall. The teaching thing is still a goal, but seeing as how the district had to cut $20 million from their budget, the job front in that career field isn't looking too promising at the moment. Other than that, I'm tutoring a girl in reading and taking swimming lessons and hanging out with my fave Panama City people.

So there's our life in a nutshell. I will I will I will update this regularly from now on.

6 comments:

Julie said...

Welcome back to blogland. I love your banner. :)

Cameron said...

Thanks for the welcome. It feels good to be home. :)

kelsey said...

now that you've begun again, maybe i'll have to stop my own little hiatus and get back to work! i've been meaning to...it just takes a little effort, as you know!

Jennifer Alyse said...

Cam!! I love to read blogs, so you must keep it up now. Jonathan and I are ready for another night of Payday. That was a awesome game :) Maybe after Eli gets settled, we can all play again. Have fun teaching the JRM. See ya soon.

Cameron said...

Jen, if you love blogs so much, you should start one: Adventures of First Time Mommyhood. :) I would totally read it all the time. :)
And yes, we must have a PayDay rematch.

Jennifer Alyse said...

My blog would consist of- Eli pooped today, Eli ate for 30 mintutes today, etc :) LOL I'll think about it.