Friday, April 17, 2009

Obsessions...and Not So Much

It's time for a list posting:

Current Obsessions
* Gray's Anatomy (Netflix is wonderful)
* avacados
* staring at my hair, willing it to grow out faster
* Ruby
* Applebee's Parmesan Shrimp and Sirloin dinner via Car Side To Go

Current Trying-Not-To-Let-These-Become-Obsessions
* chocolate cake (it's amazing how quickly one person can consume a whole one)
* afternoon naps from which I wake up at 9pm only to realize it's time to go to bed
* Lee's Designer Consignment store (greatest store in Panama City, good-bye money)
* worrying about having a job next school year

On a slightly sad note, I did receive a letter from the district saying they are not asking me back for next year (apparently due to budget cuts). However, I have faith I'll still get a teaching job next year. I'm trying to remain positive and upbeat.

It's hard.

No comments: