Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Theme Song

I've decided that my hair has a theme song. Here it goes:

I believe I can fly. I believe I can touch the sky.
I think about it every night and day.
I spread my wings and (try to) fly away.

I believe I can soar. See me running through the open dooooooor!
I believe I can fly. I believe I can fly.
Oh I believe I can flyyyyyyyy.

Hair, I do NOT believe I enjoy you at the moment. And let me state for the record once more that I do not enjoy the wings.

In case you readers are having trouble comprehending the flying and wings of my hair, I've included a picture. Keep in mind, this is after I've washed it and (tried to) style it.



Moral of this story: I hate HATE HATE growing my hair out.

4 comments:

kelsey said...

hahaha! i feel your pain. i've grown my hair out many a time from short short hair, and it just sucks. when did you go blonde??

kelsey said...

oh, and how long are you growing it?

Cameron said...

I went blonde for summer. Since I'm growing it out and couldn't cut it, I decided to dye it instead. I'm thinking I'm going to go back to brown next time. I'm over the blonde. I'm growing it out till I either can or can't stand it anymore. I promised Kevin I'd wait till December to see if I liked it then (by then it should be long enough to pull it back). We'll see.

Anonymous said...

Funny stuff...this is great reading