Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Best Birthday Ever

My 27th birthday will go down in my history as one of the best birthdays ever! There are two main reasons why. Both are due to Kevin.
Here they are, not necessarily in order:

#1



Kevin finally agreed that I could get my hair cut and he wouldn't complain or say anything negative. As long as I was happy, he was happy. Hurray! It's so superficial, but I feel so much better.

And #2:



We (well, I) am pregnant! On my birthday Kevin and I went to our first OB appointment. We found out that (last week) I was 12 weeks along (now I'm 13 weeks along). How cool is that!?! I'm due May 20. And no, we will not find out the sex of the baby till the birth day. Look at the photo! It has arms and everything! That thing is in me! How weird.

So there you go, the best birthday ever. New haircut and new human being. Wow!

P.S. I promise I will try not to bore my readers with endless tales of baby related crap. I will have to do one big posting with all the details and more pictures of the sonogram images (with our alien-like baby as the star), but I promise I will try to keep the baby stuff to a minimum. As excited as I am, even I get bored with baby stuff after a certain point.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

#1 love your haircut - you look gorgeous and SO happy! :)
#2 look at that baby! oh my word so crazy and so exciting!!!!

definitely a memorable bday! ;)

Julia said...

Awwww! You clearly have a little baby in your tummy. Congratulations :) I don't mind baby related posings when it's your baby!

kelsey said...

How did I miss this post???? So glad you got to get your hair cut!! You look fabulous! And the first picture is always so funny! Congrats again!

kelsey said...

I meant first picture of the baby, not of your hair! hahaha!