Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Things are changing

Fall is here. Well, it is inside my house, evident from all the decorations I have put up. The weather is FINALLY changing (a little). Now it only gets up to maybe 80 degrees each day (have my standards gotten so low that I'm celebrating 80 degrees on Halloween?). At least I don't sweat so much when I go outside.

I was just thinking that along with the (minor) changes in the weather, other changes are taking place as well.

Tomorrow we will have 2 dogs until January (Ruby will be so excited).

Saturday my friend Jen is leaving for D.C. for 5 months with her husband (not a fan of this change).

I changed my mind and gave in to reading the Twilight series by Stephenie Meyer. Still not a vampire fan, but the plot is addictive.

My blog colors needed a seasonal change.

My hair is (almost) finally long enough to put in a ponytail without using 8,000 pins and barretts.

There's one other change, too...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are pregnant?!?!?

Amy :)

Cameron said...

I will neither confirm nor deny anything until later...

Cameron said...

PS - Hey Amy, do you have a new blog or something? I miss reading about your daily adventures!! Especially with your newest addition! :)

Jennifer Alyse said...

I knew you would get addicted to Twilight eventually. I miss you greatly while we are in DC, but I will be one one week every month and we will get together often!!! Plus, y'all can come visit too :) :) You might as well let the other cat out of the bag.... :)

Anonymous said...

always good to read...see you in a couple weeks...

Amy said...

Cameron,

I don't have a new blog - I've been feeling like I don't have time for it, but I might start updating again one day... However, I do have a facebook that I update with pictures and such... when are you going to jump on that bandwagon?

Congrats on the baby!! I am so happy for you :)

Amy :)