Friday, December 11, 2009

Our next home

Ever since we moved into the house we live in now, I continually think about the next house we will live in, simply because I'm not a fan of the set-up of the house we live in now. I keep thinking things like, "I wish the desk would fit in here" and "Why is our bedroom 85 degrees and the office 65 degrees" and "Wow, the crack in that window is getting bigger" and "Why did the architect make the master closet and bathroom the smallest of all the closets and bathrooms in the house" and many other thoughts.

So needless to say, I'm excited to move. The reason I bring this up is because Kevin officially put in for jobs/locations for his next assignment. Everyone keeps asking where we will be. Neither he nor I have any clue, but here is his list (in no particular order):

First Tier: Europe, Europe, Europe, Europe, Europe
Second Tier: McCord in Washington state, McGuire in New Jersey, Dover in Delaware, Wright-Pat in Ohio, Scott in Illinois, and one more that I can't remember.

We will find out some time in January or February. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to continue daydreaming about moving.

1 comment:

Julia said...

Too bad you didn't put the best base, the one with me!