Sunday, November 29, 2009

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...

...especially in my house. I don't know why exactly but I've been uber-excited about Christmas and holidays in general lately. We put most of our Christmas decorations up a week before Thanksgiving this year. I just couldn't wait! And I've already wrapped all the presents we've bought so far. I guess I can blame it on two things: 1. Kevin wasn't here last year and I was super-anti-Christmas/joy/good mood/anything happy so now I'm making up for it. 2. Hormones.

Probably the latter.

Anyway, had to post the following photos because they make me smile. You'll see why.



We were trying to take Christmas card photos with Ruby and she wouldn't move for me to scoot in so instead the camera got us after I had given in to laughing rather than posing.



I was trying to be creative and I know it's not a great shot but for some reason, I really like it. Especially with Ruby straining to escape.



My dad came to visit (referenced in a previous "ape" posting) and he was playing with Eerwin, my friend's dog, and I love love love the photos of the two of them.



(Kelsey, I promise my dad is not torturing Eerwin.)

P.S. It only took me about an hour to figure out how to post photos from a URL onto blogger. Sometimes, I really hate technology.

No comments: