Thursday, February 25, 2010

I'm about to make you mad

Kevin and I think we know where we will be living. Kevin unofficially heard about where they may assign him. It's not the greatest news we've heard. It's nowhere - not anywhere even close to where - we thought we'd be going or like to go. But it's still unofficial, so we aren't going to release the location yet. We're still hoping maybe it'll get changed at the last minute. So sorry to torture you, but I did say I'd let you know as soon as I found out. It's just rathering disappointing news, but since it's unofficial I don't want to say anything yet. Sorry.

1 comment:

kelsey said...

as people who got sent to georgia, which was our last choice in only five options we had, i can totally relate. i cried for many days. but things brighten. there is light at the end of the tunnel. promise. in the mean time, i'll keep my fingers crossed for you guys!