Monday, March 22, 2010

Where did March go??

How is it already March 22? Good lordy, if March goes by this fast, then April will probably go buy fast, too, and then it'll be May and then, holy cow, it'll be time for Winky! Oh my gosh! There's so much that is coming up that I know will make the time go by even faster. Kevin and I are having belly photos taken this Friday (fun!). Then we're going to Montgomery to look at rental houses (hopefully we find one we like and it's available to rent). Then my mom is coming to visit and my baby shower is happening. Then my mom goes home, and I go visit Kelsey in Georgia for a few days. Then Kevin is leaving for a two-week training. Then my dad is coming to visit for a few days while Kevin is gone. Then when Kevin comes back it'll officially be May and I'm sure all I'll be doing is counting down the days till Winky comes. I don't know which I'm more excited about: Winky or moving. Yay!

No comments: