Sunday, April 11, 2010

Bellies, babies, and house buying

I didn't realize that my assignment to you to choose favorite belly photos from our photography session was quite the task that it turned out to be. We decided to choose 35 photos to have the digital rights to and choosing 35 was hard! But I finally did.

On another random note, Kevin and I have been house hunting in Montgomery. We've been going back and forth trying to decide to buy or rent. We found a few really awesome houses and finally (I think) settled on (I'm pretty sure) buying. So we submitted an offer. Talk about scary and exciting simultaneously. I'm not sure which I'm more excited about: first time home buying or having a baby. It's a close tie (I'm sure it's not supposed to be a tie - babies are more special and all - but darn it, I'm a personal finance geek and buying a home is interesting to me). Anyway, I'll keep everyone updated on what happens with the offer. We went ahead and took photos of the house just in case it does work out so we can start planning furniture and stuff and post some photos. Keep your fingers crossed!

No comments: