Thursday, May 06, 2010

Calling All Readers!!!

I have an official assignment for all my blog readers:

Kevin will be home tonight at 8:48pm from his TDY trip to Texas. So at approximately 8:49pm, I would like everyone out there to start sending me go-into-labor vibes. Very strong, urgent, immediate go-into-labor vibes. Since Kevin will be home, I will now be free to go into labor and I am 100% ready (I think) to do so. It's time for Winky to make his/her debut. So if you will please pause in your daily to-do's, and send fervent wishes my way for me to go into labor, I will love you all dearly (even more than I do now).

So please, go forth and pray, wish, concentrate, meditate, or whatever you feel comfortable doing to help get this baby birthing business going.

Thank you!

4 comments:

Julia said...

I'm sending them right now! :)

Anonymous said...

I'm in...are you in labor yet?..how 'bout now?...and now?...I'll keep trying...

kelsey said...

Good luck!

Anonymous said...

yes ma'am! thinking of you and sending good labor karma your way :)
love, lizzie