Saturday, May 01, 2010

I'm so bored

Kevin is out of town in Texas till next Thursday evening and he's been gone since last Sunday morning (I know I've already told you this, I think), and I'm sooooo bored. I don't actually remember feeling this bored since I was a kid and would annoy my mom by whining "I'm boorrrreeed." I feel like all I'm doing is waiting - waiting for Kevin to get home, waiting for the baby to come, waiting to move to Alabama.

In a concerted effort to "un-bore" myself, I did some random things online this evening. I paid some bills, read about vegetable gardening in Alabama, bought the rest of the stuff from Target for Winky (we are now completely 100% ready as far as having all the necessary baby crap we need), ordered Mothers' and Fathers' Day gifts, and did some random Amazon.com surfing because who can pass that up?

Also, I washed all the cloth diapers and inserts and wipes. We have 24 diapers all ready to go. I must confess, I think they are quite cute hanging up drying in our laundry room. I can't wait to actually put one on our kid. I'm sure the novelty will run out quickly, but I still think it'll be fun to use them at first.

I also set up the pack n' play in our bedroom. Now, I'm not one to be overly prepared - meaning I haven't packed our hospital bag (I figure I'll do this once I start feeling real labor; it can't take more than 30 minutes to pack for a 2-night stay) and I haven't installed the carseat (again, this'll take, what, 20 minutes to figure out, maybe?). But dammit, I'm not disassembling the pack 'n' play even though I hate it taking up room in our bedroom (and not being used, I mean) because it was a pain in the backside to set up and I refuse to have to do it again unless I have to. Every time I look at it, though, it feel like it's taunting me, saying "Ha, ha. You're still pregnant and probably will be for a while, but I've successfully intimidated you into not disassembling me so I get to sit here empty and make your bedroom look cluttery because you're too stubborn to take me apart and put me back together again."

Sorry, had to vent. And apparently now furniture is talking to me in my head. Wow, how pathetic.

Anyway, so you can clearly tell how bored (and slightly crazy?) I am because this is a long post. Sorry. Maybe I'm feeling preggers-cranky. Probably.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

now I really feel guilty for not being there another day atleast...and you are amazing for being as productive as you are...won't be long now...

Julia said...

Remember how you said baby stuff wasn't going to take over the house? :) When's Winky coming?

kelsey said...

you crack me up.

Anonymous said...

Kixcome UK sells a tremendous amount of wonderful footwear by Josef Seibel, Nike Training, Timberland PRO, Pointer, and more.

There is a huge selection of Slippers, Beach Sandals, Winter Boots, Work Shoes, Knee High Boots, Clogs and Mules, Costume Shoes, Heels, Dress Casual, and much more. No matter where you are or what shoe you are looking for, you can find it via Kixcome.

As far as Getting Your Product...
Kixcome.com will at anytime deliver to just about any address in the world. A warning that there are cases where there are restricitons on some products|, and some products will at anytime not be delivered to some countries. Anyone will be e-mailed upon your purchase if this does occur. When you place an order, Kixcome will estimate shipping dates for you based on the stock of your items and the delivery options you choose during checkout. Depending on the delivery provider you get, delivery date estimates may appear on the delivery information page.

If it happens that any footwear need to be returned. It is very easy to have that done. Just visit kixcome and see 'Returns'.

We are currently developing our platform which will allow you to sell your shoes as well. The only thing is they must be authentic, no fakes, no variants, no copies, nada. If you are interested in selling your shoes out of your collection you can contact us to reserve your place.

We live to provide you footwear. Not just any footwear but the most valued. Genuine Only. When you are buying Waterproof Boots, Running Shoes, Dress Casual, Wellies, Waterproof Boots, Classic Shoes, and other shoes from brands such as [url="http://kixcome.com/brands"]baby phat sneakers[/url]|[url="http://kixcome.com/brands"]Paris Hilton sneakers[/url]|[url="http://kixcome.com/brands"]RAF SIMONS & Dr MARTENS sneakers[/url]|[url="http://kixcome.com/brands"]Durango shoes[/url]|[url="http://kixcome.com/brands"]VOLATILE shoes[/url]|[url="http://kixcome.com/brands"]TIC TAC TOES shoes[/url]|[url="http://kixcome.com/brands"]Timberland shoes[/url]|[url="http://kixcome.com/brands"]Gourmet Apparel shoes[/url]|[url="http://kixcome.com/brands"]Mid 09 GTX shoes[/url]

Anonymous said...

I'd say you need anchor text links back to your site to bring that traffic up a notch (or a grip). I, Flash, provide an xRumer service that can help you. Give me a hollar.

- Flash

google xrumer