Saturday, May 22, 2010

Cameronland Conditions: Saturday

My crankiness and frustration must be at an all time high. Kevin actually asked me this morning if I wanted to go buy make-up at Ulta to feel better. Kevin hates when I buy make-up. Poor Kevin. I must be driving him crazy.

T-minus 11 days
Stress level: still slightly elevated from impatience
Baby Preparation: 99% complete
Moving Preparation: 20% complete and ongoing
General outlook: sunny with a strong chance of isolated thunder-mood-storms throughout the day

2 comments:

kelsey said...

at the risk of making you angry with me...is there a point they will induce you or are you hoping to do thing full on natural? what does your mid-wife say? just curious! love you!

Anonymous said...

husband-pre-approved shopping/make-up purchases are never a completely bad thing imo! ;)