Thursday, May 20, 2010

Yes, I'm still pregnant.

Warning: bitch mode ensuing...

Why do people who know you are due feel the need to call you on your due date and ask if you're in labor?

People, if I were, number one I would not be answering my phone and number two, I've been pregnant for 40 weeks. Believe me, I will let the world know when I've given birth.

*exasperated sigh*

Since I assumed the due date would probably arrive without Winky, I figured I should look forward to something else: a brownie sundae from Chili's. So Kevin and I are going to enjoy one this evening. Screw you, wrong due date.

(Wow, I'm cranky.)

T-minus 13 days
Stress level: slightly elevated from impatience
Baby Preparation: 99% complete
Moving Preparation: 15% complete and ongoing
General outlook: Overcast due to impatience, clearing this evening due to brownie eating

1 comment:

Julia said...

I like your brownie plan! Happy wrong due date!

Maybe Winky doesn't want to come out now because he/she knows you're annoyed with him/her for not coming out. It's a vicious circle :)