Saturday, February 12, 2011

Anatomy of a Tantrum

You know you are tired and in a bad mood when you look at your own kid and think "Why do people have more than one child? Why would people want to do this twice??"

That was me today. Here's why:

It started when I put her in the floor.
DSCN1095

Then it escalated.
DSCN1098

And kept going.
DSCN1100

Not done yet.
DSCN1101

Finally tiring.
DSCN1102

And that's when I looked at her and said "I don't like you right now."

I wonder when you have to stop saying that because they start to understand you. Hm.

2 comments:

Julia said...

Those pictures made me laugh, but probably because there wasn't sound. Something about baby's screams makes me also not like them right now :) And PS you can always say "I don't like your behavior right now." Then you're not saying you don't like the child, just the behavior.

Anonymous said...

one of the many joys of parenthood...hope you have a happy Valentine's Day