Wednesday, February 09, 2011

A Whole New World

I never used to understand how people could surf for hours mindlessly on the Internet. What the heck do you look at?

Well, now I understand. I have fallen (quite happily, I may add) into the world of craft and homemaking blogs. I love them. It's so great to know that there are other people out there who love to craft as much as and more than I do! There are some crazy talented people out there. And now, I can spend hours staring at and reading about all the stuff that they make and feel crazy jealous of them all. :) One I recently found is Lu Bird and this and that. this and that shows you how to make stuff. I love how-tos!

Okay, enough time-wasting. Back to cleaning. And here's a random photo of Eden. :)
DSCN1015

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Keep the random photos coming...the more the better...pp