Saturday, February 05, 2011

Rainy Day Fun

It's been raining here a lot the past few days. Today we saw sun for the first time in a while. So we have been keeping ourselves busy inside, hanging out, being lazy, taking photos, browsing blogs (and wow have I found a bunch I love!), and generally doing anything to avoid doing the things that I need to do like clean, do laundry, etc. (Although, today I did bathe Ruby. Yay me.)
Anyway, today I took a photo of Eden standing pretty steadily holding on with only one hand. She is quickly progressing from scooching to crawling to pulling up. I know walking is right around the corner, far sooner than what I'm ready for, but I'm also very excited by it. So here's a photo of her standing. It also appears that her clothes are slightly too small as well. Guess I should get her some bigger clothes.
standing girl
And I just have to share with you how long her hair is getting. It's really crazy. Some days it's curly. Some it's straight. Here's what it looks like straight out of the bath, freshly blown dry.
crazy hair!
(I know my facial expression is crazy. I was making random noises to get her to look at the camera. By 6:45 at night, you never know what's going to come out of my mouth.)
Eden loves cuddles and affection. I started kissing her hand through the pack-n-play one day and she thought it was hilarious. Here's a video. Don't mind the barking. Sparty was playing, too. And it's his fault the video ends. You'll see.

Kissy Giggles from Cameron Lawracy on Vimeo.


And of course, I have the requisite child-questing-for-dogfood video. Luckily she doesn't actually eat any.

Dog Food Quest from Cameron Lawracy on Vimeo.


And finally, another (yes another) bath time video. In this one, she's talking quite loudly to herself - literally to her reflection in the overflow drain in the tub. I thought it was hilarious. Password is same as always.

More noisy bath time fun from Cameron Lawracy on Vimeo.

1 comment:

Julia said...

Rob ate Kibbles and Bits when he was little. Sometimes he talks about buying it and eating it... Keep that girl away from the dog food so she doesn't turn out like a weirdo like Rob!