Monday, March 28, 2011

Happy Muffin Monday!

We are very happy this week because it's Kevin's off week (meaning no students) so he has taken the week off, and everybody is enjoying him being at home. Unfortunately today he is writing papers for his Master's class, but it's nice to have him here nevertheless. The only bad thing is it's really hard for me to be productive because it throws off my regular schedule. Oh well.
Anyway, Muffin had a rough Friday night (fever, nose stopped up, bad diaper rash) but now is much better, and I think it's due to teething. Evil evil evil teething. She's just the cutest thing EVER! (in my very unbiased mommy's opinion) Anyway, my dad and his fiancee visited this past weekend and we all worked on landscaping the backyard in the midst of a tornado/thunderstorm warning. What fun! But the yard looks great and I will post pictures later this week. I also rearranged Eden's room for fun and my craft room, and I'm waiting for a table to put my new sewing machine on, and then I'll be happier than a pig in mud. :)
Okay, that's all the random info I have for today. Toodles!

DSCN1285
It's a little blurry but I love her big happy grin!

And here's the video of her first ride in the swing. She likes it much better now...as long as it doesn't go very fast or high.

First Time in Outside Swing from Cameron Lawracy on Vimeo.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful smile...we had a great time...even during the tornado warning...

Summer Simmons said...

Love that toothy grin of hers. :) 4 teeth I see! Madeline is working on her last six...at the same time. Ugh! Overall, she's taking it pretty well. They are tough little cookies! Hope you have a nice week off with Kevin!

Anonymous said...

those teeth are impressive! hope you are having a fun, relaxing week with kevin home! miss you! lizzie