Monday, March 21, 2011

Happy Muffin Monday!

Things are almost all back to normal. I still have a very annoying lingering cough and lots of lovely drainage, but Kevin and Eden are 100% healthy. Hurray! Luckily my mom was able to come not this past weekend but the weekend before to help clean up the pigsty that was this house and help nurse me back to health. So this weekend I finally felt good enough to help Kevin do yard work. We cut the grass, edged, weed-wacked, picked weeds, water plants, picked up all the dog toys/trash around the yard, Kevin installed a gate on the side yard (to keep the dogs from digging up the flowers), and many other things that I can't remember. Now our yard looks lovely. I even spray painted the grill so it wouldn't look like a rust bucket anymore and a few plastic lawn chairs because we had gotten fence stain on them. Now everything looks good as new. And Kevin hung up a swing for Eden. I have video of her in it that I'll post later this week. All in all it was a great weekend! Hope yours was great, too!

DSCN1185
This is what the ultimate bed head looks like.

3 comments:

kelsey said...

can't wait to see you guys!

Anonymous said...

what a head of hair!...can't wait to see it Friday evening...

Anonymous said...

oh my word, look at her hair!!! I love it! :)
hugs from the mitten! Lizzie