Monday, April 25, 2011

Happy Muffin Monday!

It's 8:30 pm, but I actually have remembered that it's Muffin Monday! I have some very cute Easter-related pictures of her and I actually managed to get one of me and her and of Kevin, me and her. It happens so rarely now that sometimes it seems like Kevin and especially I do not exist anymore (at least in the photo world).

So anyway, here are some photos that make me laugh/smile. I hope they make you laugh/smile, too! Have a great week!

DSCN1557
Her Toto bought her the bunny ears and I had the carrot with the green top from our produce from last week and I thought, "Perfect photo op!"

DSCN1586
Her great-Mimi gave her this dress. I love how blue it makes her eyes look.

DSCN1579
Enjoying some farm-fresh organic brown scrambled egg for breakfast.

DSCN1598
Probably one of my new favorite photos of the two of us.

DSCN1600
And my second favorite photo. We hadn't put on shoes yet and Eden isn't looking at the camera, but I still love it.

That's all! Cheers!

6 comments:

kelsey said...

Great photos!! You guys look so nice!

Anonymous said...

so lovely!!! you all look great :)
lizzie

Alicia@ eco friendly homemaking said...

She is so adorable. These are such great pictures. I am new to your blog. Glad I found it!!

Julia said...

I LOVE the photos of you and Eden. I can't decide which of you all is prettier :)

Anonymous said...

A hit Six pikalaina allows you to resume the toes for getting funds if you would like by way of clarifying away hard cash your debt at a distance. Specified, this would stay on your credit score for a few years, however , appear, this is not horribly as often customers achieve come to be. Let's not pretend, ones fico scores may perhaps be presently in relatively dreadful structure, one example is designed for argument's interest it's mainly near to 530. Should you doc pikalaina currently, your credit rating by 50 % 1 year may be inside of middle of 600's.

http://stumblethis.net/humor/pikavippi-50/
http://my-bud.de/LupeML

Anonymous said...

Ι don't know if it'ѕ јust me or іf everybody else encountering problems wіth
your site. It appeaгs lіkе some
οf the writtеn text on уour posts are running off the screen.
Cаn someone elѕe plеase comment аnd
lеt me know if this is haρpenіng to them toο?
Τhiѕ could bе a issue with my broωsег
beсause Ι've had this happen previously. Thank you

My blog - lloyd irvin