Friday, May 13, 2011

A thank-you and a video

Greetings everyone! I have two specific purposes for this post.

1. A video of Eden: I made her some mashed turnips (thank you, Grammy, for introducing turnips to me!) and was going to feed them to her with a spoon, but instead she decided to stick her whole hand in the bowl and shove them in her mouth. And of course, I laughed. So this video is of her smushing turnips in her mouth and of me laughing.

Untitled from Cameron Lawracy on Vimeo.



2. Eden's first birthday is quickly approaching (insert the obligatory "where did the time go?!?!" comments here) and somebody out there sent her a wonderful birthday book. Only I have no clue who sent it because there's no note attached or "from" message. So please help me figure out who to thank for her really neat first birthday present!

Have a great weekend! Love, Cam

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Turnips...wouldn't have thought she liked them so much, great video.

Summer said...

Oh gosh...It was me :)) You know, I thought I checked the box that said "This is a gift"...but I guess not!!!! Hope you enjoy it as much as I have enjoyed the one my mom gave me for Madeline's birthdays. Love you guys and excited about Miss Eden's 1st Birthday!!!!