Tuesday, October 11, 2011

The cuteness won't stop!

Be forewarned: there will be a surplus of cuteness again in this post. I'll try to tone it down. But I'm not promising anything.

So I told you that I made Eden's witch costume for a mother-daughter witch party. Let me tell you that was a fun party. Look how many witches there were.

DSCN2976

Here is our mom-daughter photo.

DSCN2940

I love the sunglasses and chimney hearth broom. :)
These are our "spooky treat" that we were supposed to bring: graveyard cupcakes.

DSCN2934

And in case you can't get enough (because Lord knows I can't):
DSCN2953

And we can't leave out a photo with Daddy:
DSCN2949

Anyway, it was super duper fun. We had a great time!

5 comments:

kelsey said...

LOVE the sunglasses!!! And I love your outfit--I mean "costume"--hee hee hee!! Just teasing. Can't wait to see you guys!

Stacey said...

I LOVE the sunglasses! She is cuteness personified!

Anonymous said...

looks like a great time, and you are right...just can't get enough of the cuteness (both of you)

Summer said...

Love it all! What a fun idea for a mother-daughter party, too. You are amazingly creative and talented. You look great, too. :)

Julia said...

The sunglasses really make the witch costume! PS Where is daddy's warlock costume?