Friday, October 07, 2011

WARNING: EXTREME CUTENESS AHEAD

Proceed slowly with caution. You may involuntarily explode from the sheer cuteness of the photos that follow.

DSCN2914

This is Eden's Halloween costume. Now, I am staunchly against taking children who have no clue that it's Halloween trick-or-treating (candy for the adults, anyone?), so we are not doing that. Instead, my friend is throwing a mother-daughter witch party tomorrow night (THIS is why I had a child!!) so I made her a witch costume. Then there are two trunk-or-treat activities we are going to because they are sort of festival-y things (we are abstaining from collecting candy, though). And I will dress her up again to give out candy on Halloween trick-or-treating night. So all in all, a great use of this costume. I just love it. Love it love it love it. I love Halloween! I love cutey Muffin in a cutey witch costume. She's just so C-U-T-E!

(the mother said humbly of her child...)

DSCN2913
So this is the final outfit. I had the stripe leggings already. Below is a photo of the pants that I made to go with the top. I feel like they look more like PJs though with the pants on. What do you think?

DSCN2896

And just in case you haven't keeled over from cuteness overload yet, here's another random cuteness shot.
DSCN2863
With a child this cute, I must have 18 more.

4 comments:

kelsey said...

Seriously cute! I love how it turned out! And I do like it with the striped leggings better. I do agree with the clownishness of the other pants. But either way, she's adorable. Can't wait to see you guys!

Jennifer Alyse said...

I love the costume!! I love it with both the leggings and pants. I like the pants more, but it's cute both ways!!! We are going to be a house for of pirates this year. Eli requested that we all dress up. If it happens I'll send you a picture :) Miss you!

Julia said...

Your little witch is so cute!

Anonymous said...

now that I have gotten up from falling over due to the cuteness, I am trying to recover from the desire for 18...wow!