Tuesday, October 04, 2011

Mini update

Hello everyone,
Where did September go? Who cares? It's Halloween/fall time! Hurray! I've already decorated a little bit. I just couldn't wait. I love pumpkins and Halloween colors and cute kids costumes. I already made Eden's costume. It's a cute little witch costume. I'll post photos of it soon.
So Eden's ear infection is all gone. Now molar teething has commenced. Oh well. She has started talking a little. She says hi, bye, more, please, and she tried to say "Toto" (my mom's grandma name) the other day. She just gets more and more charming every single day. And her ability to drive me batty gets stronger and stronger. Ah, parenthood.
Sparty is doing fine. He has 2 pins in his front legs. He's confined to his crate for 6 weeks (5 more to go). He has to wear the cone of shame for 1 more week. And he takes medication 3 times a day. This is a fun process, let me tell you.
I'm doing better. First trimester is over thankfully. No more morning sickness feeling and no more run-down feeling (except for the nights Eden's teething is particularly exciting). And also, we have figured out our birthing plan for baby two. I won't write about it here, but if you're interested, gimme a call or shoot me an email.
Hope everyone has a wonderful week! And I know I already posted the photo below but I was playing around with it in Picnik and I like this modified version even better than the original.
bath time B&W modified2

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad you are feeling better..glad Eden is feeling better...can't wait to see you guys in a couple of weeks and hear first hand on your birthing plan...I know that has been a concern.