Monday, January 09, 2012

Holiday travels

Croup update: croup is gone (I think), and now Eden's on the tail-end of a regular cold. Glory glory hallelujah!

I promised an overview of our 2011 holidays, so here they are.

We visited my mom and step-dad and Eden opened enough presents to supply Santa's workshop for 12 years.
DSCN3412

We stayed with my dad and his wife and family for a few days and visited the lights at the zoo.
DSCN3418

Eden discovered the joy of slides while we were there.
DSCN3428

And the sandbox.
DSCN3432

We also visited Kevin's parents and had a nice dinner with them. Then we came back to Alabama to have a relaxing Christmas morning together. Eden loved the stockings.
DSCN3492

And just because I think this photo is funny (she's playing with a necklace):
DSCN3487

Then we went to church and sung lots of Christmas carols.
DSCN3494

Then we came home and she discovered the oven mitts.
DSCN3496

And finally Kevin took my favorite photo of Eden and me the other day so I thought I'd include it, too. Here's actual proof I'm pregnant. It's probably the only photo I have of me pregnant with Baby 2. I hate what's happened to my belly button, but I won't complain too much because I've been blessed with no stretch marks. Thank you, genetics from Mom!
DSCN3515

4 comments:

kelsey said...

Loved the update. I'm (over)due for one too! And I love the belly shot! So cute! Miss you!

Anonymous said...

What a lovely Christmas...great pictures and great memories...love you...loved the visit...

Anonymous said...

Your blog always makes me smile. Glad to hear Eden is feeling better. I love the belly shot picture, so precious. I miss you guys! Amy N.

Julia said...

Love the pictures, especially Eden with the necklace.

PS You look gorgeous in the pictures! Your hair is particularly lovely.