Friday, January 27, 2012

Wiggles and Giggles

Before I had a kid, I used to not be the biggest fan of toddlers. I thought they were kind of annoyingly silly and too much trouble to keep corralled. Now that I have my own little version, I think she is wonderfully silly because she's too hard to keep corralled. Let me elaborate with pictures.

Why play with toddler toys when you can play with fireplace toys?
DSCN3522

And more fireplace toys?
DSCN3527

And the best fireplace toy of all? (On guard, ashes and grate!)
DSCN3524

And who wants a few crayons when you can have hundreds (literally) strewn about the floor (thank goodness for Magic Erasers)?
DSCN3529

And food isn't just for eating...
DSCN3531

Don't you hate it when you get your mom's cell phone stuck in the bottom of your pajamas?
DSCN3538

The heck with pushing a doll in a stroller! Daddy's church stuff and work stuff is way more fun!
DSCN3542

And finally, sometimes you have to go out on a limb and make your own fashion statement.
DSCN3554

5 comments:

kelsey said...

oh she is so funny and cute!

Anonymous said...

Those are precious...thanks for sharing

Jennifer Alyse said...

Love her!!!

Julia said...

I totally had those blue jelly shoes! And I probably walked around half-naked in them too...

Anonymous said...

I love her! She and Madeline are two peas in a pod for sure. :) Have you seen Baby Boom? Super old 80s movie with Diane Keaton? Anyhow, I watched it yesterday while recovering from terrible stomach bug...the baby reminded me so much of your little sweetie. You can catch it on Netflix. :) Love, Summer