Sunday, May 27, 2012

Get ready...

...for photo overload!

Eden has learned to walk Ruby. Sometimes it's the other way around.
DSC_0007

Sleeping Winnie. My favorite.
DSC_0024

Stretchy stretchy.
DSC_0058

Mid-sneeze. I love it.
DSC_0069

Does the baby fit in the doll stroller? Yes. Sort of.
DSC_0079

Baby's first blow-dry.
DSC_0101

Daddy thrill ride.
DSC_0131

What's better than baby wrinkles?
DSC_0196

I love this shot. Winnie's so animated in it.
DSC_0205

Crazy bath hair.
DSC_0209

I promise I did not pose this photo. Eden found my "boobie" (that's what she calls my bra) and put it on herself.
DSC_0213

Chillin' with Dad.
DSC_0220

I love this photo, too.
DSC_0231

More later!

3 comments:

Jennifer Alyse said...

Love them! Winnie looks just like you Cam!!

Anonymous said...

Great photos. I can't wait to see the ones from Eden's birthday too. I agree Wynn looks a lot like you Cameron. Amy N

Anonymous said...

Great photos...as always...hope you had a peacefull Monday...love