Thursday, May 31, 2012

More photos!

Here are the rest of the photos I promised to show you:

Eden's birthday this year was very low key (same as last year). We wrapped up some books and puzzles and put them on her new table (that was really a Christmas present from Toto and Grandpa).
DSC_0251

DSC_0262

Her favorite present was actually a Christmas present from Kevin's parents: a stuffed Thomas  pillow pet. She loves him to death.
DSC_0281

Here was her birthday "cake" - we did the blowing out of the candle the day after her birthday because we ran out of time on her actual birthday.
DSC_0311

Winnie, clearly, did not enjoy the festivities as much as Eden did.
DSC_0330

Sequence of events for eating birthday day from Eden's perspective:
YAY I GET TO EAT CAKE!!
DSC_0332

Mom is taking too long with the camera, so I'll just help myself.
DSC_0333

What is this thing? I can't eat this.
DSC_0334

Ahh, icing bliss. Must eat as much as possible in one bite.
DSC_0336

Okay, now I'll try to blow out the candle.
DSC_0337

Success!
DSC_0340

Okay, back to the important part: icing.
DSC_0342

Back to Mommy's perspective: she learned a new skill: "yicking" (i.e. licking) the candle.

DSC_0362

And now onto non-birthday related items:
This is the fallout after a stint in time-out. Can you see the drool, tears, and snot?
DSC_0366

Enjoying her table:
DSC_0371

Taking a break from blueberry picking when my dad and Kathy and her two girls came to visit (don't you love how Alyssa is sitting in Eden's car seat and Eden is standing next to her?)
DSC_0374

Boy, I wish I could sleep anywhere like this
DSC_0381

The joys of playing in the sprinkler
DSC_0407

And finally, Eden's favorite thing: bubbles.
DSC_0431

DSC_0434

2 comments:

kelsey said...

serisouly, eden is so dang cute and beautiful! loving all the pictures. can't wait to have my computer! miss you!

Anonymous said...

Life is good...I do love the updates...