Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Insanity and Funnies

So Kevin and I started doing that Insanity work-out. The name is accurate. It's insane. When the people on the video are dying and can't complete the work-out, you know it's hard. My calves are vehemently protesting from continuing. We'll see how long this lasts.

On a lighter note, Winnie's facial expressions have been cracking me up lately.

DSC_0509

(Right at this very moment, Winnie is crying pretty hard and Eden is so tired of listening to it, that she's looking at me and faking crying, too. I can totally imagine what Eden is thinking: "Mom! Make it stop! It's hurting my ears!" I hear ya, sister.)

DSC_0599

DSC_0670

She is a little charmer (Winnie)...well, when she's not crying. Which isn't too often.

DSC_0691

The big eyes crack me up.

You know what else cracks me up?

This.
DSC_0582

And Eden's fake cheese smile.
DSC_0576
Don't you love the look? Complete with the finger up the nose? Classic.

Eden loves her Dada.
DSC_0711

And her new um-buh (umbrella).
DSC_0715

And that's life for us lately. Toodles! Oh, wish my calves a quick and painless recovery.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't even do simple exercises...must less something that intense...funny photos of Winnie and Eden...can't wait to get back there...