Monday, August 27, 2012

I did it.

Okay, I did it. I made the ad. I put together the web site. Neither are fantastic, but they'll do for now. Now I need one more thing from you: the honest truth. How can I improve the web site? Here it is:

doulalady.blogspot.com

Be honest. Be brutal (but maybe sprinkle some sugar on it first).

Thanks! Y'all are the best. I'm lucky to have friends and family like you guys. :)


PS. Don't be too brutal about the ad, though. I had to submit it already this evening, so if anything really sucks about it, it's too late. But if you do have any helpful ideas for next time, tell me those.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

good amount of information...like the colors...great graphics...good job...knew you could do it...

Anonymous said...

and after reading more...its quite impressive...

Summer said...

Really like it a lot Cam. Super proud of you. I think your testimonial page will grow and is a great way to give people confidence in your abilities. You go lady!!!

Julia said...

I like it! Way to go!